The authentic Sabudana Khichdi recipe. I followed the one by @thehungrymumbaikar
Roasted Peanuts – Half cup
Roasted and crushed peanuts – half cup
Sago / Sabudana – One cup
Potato – 1 medium sized. Chopped into small pieces.
Green Chili- 2 finely chopped
Curry Leaves – 4-5
Jeera – 1 tablespoon
Sugar – 1 teaspoon
Salt – as per taste
Coriander – For garnish
1. In a pan take about half a cup peanuts. Dry roast them.
2. Then crush half of those roasted peanuts and keep aside.
3. In a pan heat some oil. Temper Curry leaves and finely chopped green chillies+ Cumin (Jeera).
4. In this add potato. Let it cook.
5. Then add the roasted peanuts and the crushed peanuts we had prepared. Sauté it.
6. Now add Sabudana (1 cup Sabudana soaked for minimum 2-3 hrs. Press it and see. it must not be hard)
7. Add salt and one teaspoon sugar.
8. Let it cook for about 3-4 more minutes.
9. Finally garnish with coriander.