Besan Bhindi ( Dry)
Updated: Jul 20
This was made during the quarantine by my husband watching recipe Hebbars Kitchen.
· ¼ Kg Bhindi
· ½ tsp Coriander (Dhaniya)powder
· ½ tsp Cumin (jeera) powder
· Chaat masala
· 1 tsp Amchur Powder
· 1 tsp Red chilli powder
· ¼ tsp Turmeric
· Half cup besan / gram flour
· Half an onion finely chopped
· 1 tsp Ginger garlic paste
· Coriander for garnish
1. In a bowl take turmeric, chilli powder, coriander powder, cumin powder, aamchur and salt. Mix it well and into this add sliced Bhindi and mix well. Keep this aside.
2. Let this rest for 15 minutes.
3. In a kadhai heat about 3-4 tbs oil and cumin and hing. Let this splutter.
4. Into this add half finely chopped onion and ginger garlic paste. Now suate this for 5 mins.
5. Into this add besan. Suate it on low flame for 5 minutes or so.
6. Into this add prepared bhindi masala mix and saute for a minute till its mixed properly.
7. Cook this for next 10 mins or so.
8. make sure the bhindi turns dark and is cooked completely.
9. Now add ¼ tsp garam masala ( optional )
10. Garnish with coriander.